This is your last day to shop before Christmas. I presume you’ve got the presents bought and wrapped, the Tree is just right and the lights and decorations are all updated. But there are things you need to go out for to make your Holiday Weekend snacking and Feasting just right…
Here’s your last-[minute shopping for Yuletide feasting…
- Whole Fresh Cranberries – 1 lb. / 450 g – for the Cranberry Sauce and Cranberry Relish
- An Orange – for the Cranberry Relish
- A large can of Pumpkin Purée – fort the pie – if you haven’t made your own from the Hallowe’en Jack-o-Lantern.
- Cinnamon Sticks (for the mulled beverages!)
- Cider – for mulling
- An extra bottle of Red Wine – for mulling
- A can (or two) of Smoked Oysters – secret ingredient in your stuffing
- 3 (or more) large bags Extra Potato Chips – the crinkled kind – because you might want to crust a Squash or Sweet Potato Casserole with them and you never want to run out over the Holidays.
Now, get out the and shop! Tomorrow, We’ll hook you up to all the great sides and secrets you need to make the best Christmas Feast ever…
~ Maggie J.